Vodafone Ghana, recognized as one of the premier telecommunication companies in the nation, provides an extensive array of broadband bundles tailored to cater to the diverse needs of individuals across Ghana.
The broadband packages offered by Vodafone Ghana are categorized into two distinct types, each designed to address specific requirements and preferences.
Subscribers can choose from these packages based on their usage patterns, ensuring a customized and efficient broadband experience.
Additionally, Vodafone Ghana offers subscribers a selection of options within these broadband packages, allowing them to further personalize their plans according to their specific needs.
This flexibility empowers users to align their broadband services with their unique usage demands, enhancing the overall accessibility and satisfaction for Vodafone Ghana subscribers.
As a telecommunications leader committed to meeting the connectivity needs of its customers, Vodafone Ghana continues to provide reliable and diverse broadband solutions, reinforcing its position as a provider of choice in the telecommunications landscape of Ghana.
You can also purchase a scratch card with mobile money. We are going to show you how you can go about this method.
You will need to send the fee for the card to the number, 0550107980
You then send the name on the mobile money account that you used for sending the money to the same number on WhatsApp.
You have to send only the name and then you wait patiently. You should not add anything else to the name and you should not try to call the number that you have sent the name to on WhatsApp. Calling the number just ends up piling pressure on the system.
You will then receive a serial and PIN that will enable you to check your WAEC results as soon as the payment has been confirmed.
It could take maybe 5 minutes for you to get the card after you have made the payment. However, there is a possibility of delays on some occasions as a result of pressure that has piled up on the system.
How To Check Your Wassce Results Online
To do this, you will need to have a stable internet connection on a computer or a good smartphone.
We advise that you do not use opera mini for this operation. Just follow the instructions below on how to check your results online without the use of a scratch card.
- Use a good internet browser and then visit Ghana.waecdirect.org
- Enter your index number on the screen that appears
- You will also have to enter the year you took the WAEC exam
- Enter the category of the exam that you wrote, Eg, WASSCE or BECE
- You will then enter your 10-digit secret pin
- You will then have to submit your personal information in the next step and wait for the results that will be shown
- You will then have to confirm the selections that you have made.
- Your results will then appear on the next screen that comes
- Also, if you already possess a scratch card and would like to use that instead of the pin method. Here is how to go about it.
- Visit the waec online portal which is http://ghana.waecdirect.orgInput your index number
- Choose the examination type that you sat for
- Select the year in which you took the examination
- Input the number on the serial card which can be found on the reverse side of the card
- Enter your identification number which is a 12-digit one
- Confirm the index number you gave as well as the examination year
- Click on the ‘submit’ and then wait for it to load up
You can also visit the WAEC head office in Accra in case you will need some physical help from them.
Behind the Ridge Hospital
P.O. Box 917, Accra
+233 302 208201-9
so you now know the various ways through which you can check your results on the internet as well as through the use of mobile money. So next time you need to check the results. You can go with them.