We have all been at a point that we will like to know how to hide our files, be it pictures or videos, making them private so that only we can have access to them.
In this article, I will teach you how to hide your files (that is, files you don’t want anybody to see when he or she collects your phone). Follow the steps below.
- First of all, you need to download and install the Smart Hide Calculator App from Google Play on your Android smartphone/tablet.
- Now open the App, and it will prompt you to set a password. Set a reasonably complex yet easy to remember the PasswordPassword because this will let you unlock/lock your private hidden files.
- After you confirmed the PasswordPassword, you and whoever takes your Android smartphone will only see a fully functional Calculator App.
- To start using the App or adding your private files, you need to enter the PasswordPassword and tap on the “=” button to access the vault.
- Then enter your PasswordPassword and tap on ‘=’ button. The App will give you options likes “Hide Files”, “Unhide Files,” Change PasswordPassword, etc.
- Click on the Hide Files icon and select the drive and the file folder or individual videos/music/photographs or documents you want to hide.
- Press Ok, and all your essential top-secret files and folders are hidden behind the most trusted App in the world, your Calculator.
If you want to unhide the files, then go to the vault and select the option “Unhide Files,” and you can unhide files from there.
In case you forget your PasswordPassword, don’t worry. The PasswordPassword can be reset using a master key by pressing 123456789+987654321
The Smart Hide Calculator App is perhaps the best way to hide your important files and folders on your Android.