Hello there once again. Welcome to my blog. Recently WhatsApp has introduced a new form of status that allows you to post a picture and a video available to your friends and disappear after 24 hours.
This new form of status is exciting since you can let your friends see or know the mood you are in, and also, you can share a funny short clip or inspirational videos.
And on this article, I am going to show you how to save WhatsApp status on the phone and how to stop the timer and watch that status.
So you don’t have to ask someone to send you a picture/video you viewed.
- Open your File Manager
- Press “option” key 》settings 》check “view hidden files.”
- Go back to the File Manager and scroll to the WhatsApp folder.
- Open the “Media” folder
- Usually, the first folder you should see is “.statuses.”
- That folder contains all the viewed statuses over the 24hr period.
- Take note that they automatically delete themselves after 24hr.
- To save the viewed file for the future, move/copy it/them to another folder of your choice.
And to stop the status timer, press and hold the screen, and the timer will stop as soon as you remove your hand from the picture or video. Then the timer will continue.