Are you looking for an easy steps to taking you through how to have a blank name on Twitter? Or
how to have an invisible name on Twitter?
Then this article got you covered. In this article, I will take you through how to make sure nobody sees your name on Twitter, making you invisible.
What we will be doing is to insert a unique character that will then make your display name appear blank on Twitter.
It doesn’t require any hacking or coding skills to have an invisible name on Twitter, and anybody can do this without any hassle.
There are so many reasons why someone might want to make their display name blank on Twitter.
I have been at that point before where I wish people won’t see my username when I tweet, retweet or message them.
I don’t know about you, but you might also have your reason for why you want to have a blank name on Twitter.
Twitter is one of the best places to get to know what is happening around the world. Twitter is where people visit to find correct and authentic news happening around their country and the world.
Even when people hear of a story on television or a website, they will also decide to visit Twitter and find out if people are talking about it before believing it.
Here Are The Things To Note If You Want To Have An Invisible Name On Twitter
- Twitter won’t show your name. It will only be left with your username
- People can still see your tweets, retweets and like but can not see your name
- If you are a verified user and you change your name, it will take another 30 days before you can change your name again, so if you are a verified user, you might first get to know this before you decide to make your name invisible on Twitter.
Now that you know what will happen when you make your username blank on Twitter, let’s dive into making sure nobody sees your name on Twitter, making you invisible on the social media app.
How To Make Your Display Name Blank On Twitter
- Visit twitter.com/your username. So my username on Twitter is @oboyebi, so in this case, I will type twitter.com/oboyebi.
- Click on Edit Profile
- Clear your username and type in this character ً
- Click on Save Changes, and then you will see your username changed to blank.
- Now you can browse, like, retweet and post on Twitter without other users seeing your username on the app.
Images taking you through how to have a blank name on Twitter
Twitter is the number one source of legit news, information and the best place to get entertained.
If you want to be invisible on Twitter, there is a way to go around it; this article takes you through making sure your display name becomes invisible on the Twitter app.
When are you trying this trick? Let me know in the comment section below.
You can also read this article taking you through how to find a specific video on Facebook.
Frequently Asked Questions When It Comes To Having A Blank Name On Twitter
- Is it possible to have a blank name on Twitter?
It is easy to have a blank name on Twitter. However, Twitter does not allow having an empty name, so you will need to use a unique character to achieve that.
- Does having an invisible name on Twitter require coding skills?
You can make your Twitter name blank without learning hacking or any coding skills. It only involves using a character to create your name appear invisible.
- Can I change my name back after making my Twitter username invisible?
You can change your username back to the ones people can see, but if you are a verified user, you can only be able to change it back after 30 days.