The Bitcoin cryptocurrency has been used all over the world for digital transactions. Ghana, like any other African country, has adopted the bitcoin cryptocurrency although it is not widely used as compared to Western countries.
However, the adoption of cryptocurrency keeps going up with time. Bitcoins can now be bought in Ghana as more investors indulge in the cryptocurrency.
In this modern era of the internet, it is very important to know how and where you can purchase Bitcoin in case you suddenly decide that you need it.
There are places where you can purchase the cryptocurrency for the lowest fees available along with the highest security.
One place where you can buy Bitcoin cryptocurrency in Ghana easily is Binance P2P. With Binance, you can purchase Bitcoin directly with GHS without having to pay any additional fees. If you are interested in knowing how you can purchase Bitcoin from Binance, read the below.
Table of Contents
Buying Cryptocurrency On Binance
First of all, you will need to register with Binance. You can get this done by visiting the Binance website at http://Binance.com or you can download the Binance desktop client or you can get the app for either your Android mobile or IOS mobile.
You will also need to complete level 2 identity verification. This is to increase the security of the account. You will also need to add one payment method although Binance P2P supports about 60 payment methods.
How To Buy Bitcoin In Ghana
Binance allows its users to trade bitcoin in any part of the country and at any time they want to since everything can be done on the Binance app. Below are the ways through which you can buy bitcoin on the Binance app using the Ghana Cedis.
- Go to the Binance app and then click on ‘P2P trading’
- Click on ‘buy and then choose ‘BTC’
- Click on the filter icon that can be found on the top right and then select the bank payment method as well as the GHS currency that will be used to buy the Bitcoin.
- Click on ’confirm’
- A list of offers will be shown to you, choose the one that you prefer
- Input the amount of Bitcoin you want to purchase
- Send the payment amount directly to the seller of the Bitcoin based on the seller information shown in the payment time limit. You can also use the chatbox provided to chat with the seller
- Send the money to the seller and then click on ‘transfer’
- Click on confirm. Do not click on it if no transactions have been made as this will violate the P2P user transaction policy
- The status will then change to ‘to be released
- The Bitcoin transaction will then be complete
How To Sell Your Bitcoins On Binance For Ghana Cedis
You can sell your bitcoins on Binance P2P as it offers you the choice of multiple buyers so that there is always the chance of making a sale.
There is also no withdrawal limit on the P2P. Remember that you will need to complete your account verification before you will be able to sell your bitcoins on Binance.
When you are ready to sell your bitcoins, follow the steps below to get that done.
- Open the Binance app and then click on ‘P2P trading’
- Select the ‘sell’ tab and then select BTC
- Choose the filter icon found on the top right corner of the screen
- Choose a bank method and then select the GHS currency to be able to sell the bitcoins.
- Now click on ‘confirm’
- Click on the offer that you prefer and then choose ‘Buy’
- Input the number of bitcoins that you want to sell
- Wait till the money for the bitcoins has been received in your mobile money account.
- After confirming the payment from the buyer, click on ‘release’ for the bitcoins to be released to the buyer
- You have completed your selling transactions
Binance is one of the best places to buy and sell your Bitcoin. As the cryptocurrency world keeps growing, we will be involved in it one day so why not start today?