A few months ago, Instagram started implementing a global test that allowed the users on social media sites to hide the number of likes they get in their posts.
This feature allows you to hide the likes you get on your posts if you do not want to be looking at them.
And now, it seems that the same feature has found its way onto Facebook, the biggest social media site in the world. It was only a matter of time before the part found its way to Facebook.
We all know that Facebook owns Instagram and WhatsApp, and you can hide the like counts on your posts on Facebook.
You can hide the likes of people’s posts that appear in your news feed. In this article, I will show you how to hide your likes on Facebook, and it is straightforward. Let us go.
How To Hide Your Like Counts On Facebook
Follow the simple steps below to get this done.
- Open your Facebook account with a web browser. Not the mobile application
- Click on the’ drop-down arrow’. This can be located in the top right corner.
- In the menu that drops, click on ‘settings.’
- Click on ‘news feed preferences.’
- Now click on ‘reaction preferences.’
- There will be two options. These are ‘on posts from others’ and ‘on your posts’
- Choose the first one if you want to hide the likes for other people’s posts and choose the second one if you’re going to hide the preferences on your page.
And that’s it. You are done. You have set the likes preferences.
As you can see, it is straightforward to set the likes preferences for your posts or other people’s posts that appear on your newsfeed.
I hope this article was helpful to you. Make sure to visit to view more tech-related articles and tutorials on how to get the most out of your social media sites.