We all know that google chrome is the most popular browser around at the moment. The browser can be downloaded for Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, and ios.
And while it is hailed as being the best browser for desktop machines, there are still some features that it misses out on. These features can be found in its rivals like the Microsoft Edge browser.
The edge is the newest browser from Microsoft and it comes with some features that the google chrome browser does not have.
People who have been using the Microsoft Edge browser for some time will be able to tell that a pdf reader has been built in it.
With this PDF reader, you can read any PDF file on the browser. You can also add your text to the PDF file.
You are not just allowed to view the PDF file. You are also allowed to make modifications to it. In today’s article, I will be showing you how you can use the Microsoft Edge browser to add your text to a PDF file.
You do not need to download any third-party apps before you can make modifications to a pdf file as long as you have the Microsoft Edge browser on your machine.
Before this browser came out, most people had to rely on some third-party apps before they could make modifications to pdf files.
There are contract pdf files that you have to sign and people had to download third-party apps before they could sign the pdf file.
Now, with the Microsoft Edge browser, you do not need to have a third-party app again. Just follow the steps shown in this article and you are good to go.
As usual, the steps shown here are always made easy to follow so that you will be able to get exactly what we are talking about.
How To Add Text To Pdf File On Microsoft Edge
Just follow the steps shown here carefully and you would be able to add text to any pdf file on Microsoft edge.
- Locate the pdf file that you want to modify and right-click on it
- Choose ‘open with’ and select the Microsoft Edge browser or you can simply drag the pdf file and drop it in the browser
- Now, on the edge editor, locate and click on ‘add text’
- There will be a floating textbox with three options which are text color, text spacing, and text size
- Click on the part where you want to add your text and start typing
- Click on the ‘text color’ option to change the color of your text
- Use the ‘text size’ option to adjust the size of the text
- There is also the ability to fro text spacing by using the ‘text spacing’ option
- After you are done with the editing, just click on ‘save’. This can be located on the top right corner of the. The pdf file will then be saved with the new modification you just made.
And that is how you modify a pdf file with the new Microsoft Edge browser. This is a feature that cannot be found in the google chrome browser.
So if you are someone who deals with pdf files a lot, then maybe your browser of choice should be the new Microsoft Edge browser.
So this article was about using the new Microsoft Edge browser to open and make modifications to pdf files. Note that this feature is available on the Microsoft Edge Dev and Canary builds.
I hope this article has been helpful to you today. Please prove it by visiting the site for tech articles and make sure to leave some comments so that I can know the kind of tech knowledge you are seeking.