If you want to learn how to withdraw your bitcoins to mobile money with a step-by-step guide, then this article is for you.
Starting this year, bitcoin has been all over the news and trending on social platforms, especially Twitter.
The reason is because of its price pumping up; bitcoin started the year with the price of $32203.64. One bitcoin costs $51,809, meaning if you had one bitcoin in January, today you would have made a cool $19,606 for just holding.
Bitcoin is the future currency, and everyone should buy at least a bit of bitcoin and store it.
I assume you already know about bitcoin if you are reading this article. If not, we have a detailed article taking you through everything you need to know about bitcoin in Ghana.
Also, when it comes to bitcoin, one has to have a bitcoin account because that is where you will store your bitcoins. You can also check out how to create a bitcoin account.
After creating a bitcoin account, you need to buy and store your bitcoins. Here is an article taking you through the top websites to buy bitcoins with your mobile money.
So luckily for you, you were able to buy some bitcoins and store them, or maybe you have gone through my above articles on learning about bitcoin and how to create an account and now wondering if you can withdraw your bitcoin back to mobile money.
The answer is yes, it is possible to sell your bitcoins back to mobile money so let’s dive into the top websites that will help you sell your bitcoins in exchange for mobile money.
How To Withdraw Bitcoin To Your Mobile Money Using Ebitcoinics.com
- Visit ebitcoinics.com and register an account. If you already have an account there, log in with your username and password.
- On your dashboard, click on sell bitcoin.
- Select your country.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to sell. This article will sell Bitcoin and choose Mobile Money as a payment mode.
- Now type in the amount you want to sell in $, your Mobile Money Network you wish to receive your money on, Account Type, Your mobile money number and the name of the Mobile Money Account.
- Ebitcoinics will give you the bitcoin address to send your bitcoins to. Send the bitcoins to that Same address and when you are done, click on the complete order.
- Type in the Transaction ID/Hash and date to receive your money on your bitcoin account.
What Is a Transaction ID/HASH?
A transaction ID/Hash is a set of characters attached to every transaction verified on the blockchain. It is used to confirm that you are the person who initiated the transaction.
Example of a transaction ID or Hash:
How To Withdraw Bitcoin To Your Mobile Money Using Ecurrency4u.com
- Visit eccurency4u.com and sign up
- On your dashboard, click on Sell Bitcoin. You will see the buying and selling rates right on the dashboard.
- Enter the amount you want to sell In USD, select your payment method, and click on Confirm and Sell.
- You will be given a bitcoin address with its QR Code to send the money to.
- After sending the bitcoins, you will receive your money to the mobile money account you added.
How To Withdraw Bitcoin To Your Mobile Money Using Reminato.com
- Visit the Reminato website and then Register an account or Login.
- Select your country on the top right and then select Bitcoin and click on sell on your dashboard.
- Enter the number of Bitcoins you want to sell. Ruminator will automatically pull the results of people who want to buy bitcoins.
- Go through and select the buyer you want to sell to. You will see their payment mode behind their names.
- Now enter your payment details: your phone number and your full name.
- You will be given some minutes to send your bitcoins to an address assigned to you, and the buyer will then send you the money.
To enjoy the full functionality, you are advised to verify your account on the Reminato platform.
Bitcoin is gradually becoming the new gem in investment, and I will entreat everybody who has been reading from our website to spare some time and go through how it works and how to buy and keep, and we have all these articles right on this website.
This article was another part of the bitcoin tutorial, which covers how to sell your bitcoins for mobile money. You can also check out this article taking you through how to earn free bitcoins.
Let me know if you have any questions regarding this article and cryptocurrency trading as a whole.