YouTube can be said to be half of all the internet. More than 2 billion people log into the video-sharing website every month, and more than 500 hours worth of videos are being uploaded daily.
And since this is a place where more than 2 billion people frequent regularly, it is undoubtedly an excellent place to earn some money if you know exactly what you are doing there.
Of course, it is not the kind of money that will make you a millionaire, but it is still enough money to flex on your friends.
However, joining the partner program makes the money-making journey even more accessible.
The members of the YouTube partner program can acquire income from different sources and not just ads.
These features can cause your fans to open their wallets up and pay.
Table of Contents
Below Are The Strategies To Help You Make Money On Youtube Easily
Creating A Channel
The first step to start making money on YouTube is to create a channel. The channel can be created easily by going to your YouTube account.
Follow the steps below to create your channel.
- Sign in to your YouTube account
- Click on your profile picture
- YouTube will then ask you to create a channel
- You will then check the details with your Google account and confirm it to create your channel.
- You are done
You will need to make your account worthy enough to meet the YouTube Partners Program requirements.
To meet this requirement, you will need to have a minimum of at least 1000 subscribers and watch hours of about 4000 in the last 12 months.
If you already have a Gmail account there, it is likely that you already have an AdSense account.
However, if you do not have one, you can do so by following the steps below.
- Go to: http://www.google.com/adsense/start
- Click on ‘get started.’
- Now enter the website URL where you would like the ads to show up.
- Input your email address
- You can also choose to receive customized help and performance suggestions from AdSense. It is advisable to choose yes on this option.
- Click on ‘save and continue.’
- Now log into your google account
- Select the country in which you are
- Look through the AdSense terms and conditions
- Click on ‘create an account.
- You will then be signed in to your new AdSense account.
Each monetization channel comes with its requirements, and you will have to look through them.
- Ad revenue: you will have to be over 18 years old and create content friendly to advertisers.
YouTube premium revenue: you get paid a portion of the subscription fee of a YouTube premium member once they watch your video.
- Channel: you must be over 18 years old and have more than 30,000subscribers before you can sell channel memberships to your fans.
- Merchandise: you must have at least 10.000 subscribers and be over 18 years old before you can sell merchandise from the YouTube merchandise shelf.
- Super Chats: you can have the messages of your fans highlighted in your live chats on your live streams, for which they will pay, then you must be in the country where the feature is available and must also be over 18 years old.
Submit To Review
Your YouTube channel will be held to a high standard once you become a partner.
You will then have to adhere to not just the YouTube Partner program policy.
You will also have to adhere to the Community Guidelines as well. You will also have to ensure that you do not infringe on copyright laws.
So these are the main ways through which one can make money on YouTube.
It may look easy, but it is not easy at all. It will take you some time to hit the 10,000 subscribers, but anything is possible.
So if you think you got what it takes to make good money on youtube, then this article right here is for you.