If you have tried to open a PayPal account before, you would realize that the steps are entirely too many.
This is because PayPal has blacklisted ghana. However, trying to withdraw money through PayPal does not come with steps and headaches.
Of course, this is after you have created the PayPal account in the first place.
People use Paypal to send money quickly at low rates. After reading this article, you will be able to withdraw your money from your PayPal account without any complications.
Cards That Can Be Used For PayPal Withdrawal
If you are looking to withdraw money from PayPal, all you will need is a UBA Africa, and you are good to begin the withdrawal.
You can also use a First Atlantic Bank prepaid card and Access Bank prepaid card for this purpose.
This has made it very easy for people to withdraw their money from PayPal. You can get a First Atlantic Bankcard by making a minimum deposit of GHS 50 into your First Atlantic account.
The card will be given to you after you have been able to pass the needed processes.
The fantastic thing is that you would be able to use the card for making PayPal withdrawals in several countries. You can request the UBA Africa when you visit any bank branch in the country.
How To Add A Card To Your PayPal Account
Here is how you can link a card to your PayPal account.
- Visit the PayPal site and log into your account.
- On the right top corner, click on the notification area.
- You will then be prompted to link a credit card.
- You will then have to input your details. Use the details on the UBA Africa. After you are done, click on continue.
- Paypal will then debit an amount of money from your card and send it to validate the card.
- You will then have to confirm your account to get it fully verified.
- Paypal will then notify you through an SMS or email concerning the transaction that just occurred. The message will contain some code that will be used for verifying your account.
- Your account will then be made ready for transactions in Ghana.
How To Withdraw Money From A Paypal Account In Ghana
Now, Here Are The Steps Through Which You Can Withdraw Your Money From Your PayPal Account
- Visit your PayPal account
- Under ‘PayPal balance’, click on withdraw money. This can be seen on the left side of the screen
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Choose your withdrawal method by selecting your linked card
- Now, click on continue
And that is all. Your money will then be withdrawn to your credit card for you.
To withdraw your money from your credit card, visit the nearest bank and insert your card into the ATM. Now do the usual withdrawal process to have your physical cash.
Banks That Support Paypal In Ghana
Not all banks support the PayPal payment system in the country. Below are the banks that support PayPal, and these are the banks that will issue you with a debit card that you can link to PayPal.
- First Atlantic bank
- Barclays bank
- Ghana commercial bank
- GT bank
- Stanbic bank
- Standard Chartered bank
- Fidelity bank
- United Bank for Africa
- Zenith bank
If You Are Having Problems Withdrawing Your Money From Paypal In Ghana, You Can Also Use This Alternative:
- Visit Skrill.com and create an account on that platform
- Now link your PayPal account to your Skrill account
- Visit changebuz.com and exchange your Paypal funds for Skrill funds
- Now you can withdraw your funds the funds to your bank account
You have to be aware that you can link many other cards to PayPal. However, you can use not all these cards for making withdrawals from the PayPal account.
You can use only the cards mentioned in the article for this purpose in Ghana, so you should take note of that fact.
It would help if you did so that you do not end up with any frustrations after trying to use a card not accepted by PayPal for making withdrawals.
I will recommend using UBA Africa for making your PayPal withdrawals.
So that is how you withdraw money from your PayPal account with a credit card. After that, you might want to learn how to withdraw to your Mobile money.