This article is going to take you through how to set WhatsApp wallpaper for each contact on both iPhone and Android.
Aside from this tutorial, you will also find how to change WhatsApp wallpaper for individual contact on iPhone and Android, and how to keep wallpaper in WhatsApp (that is if you don’t want to lose that wallpaper).
You will also read about how to change WhatsApp wallpaper for one contact
The new policy was asking users to either agree with WhatsApp to share its data with Facebook. Or close their accounts.
When this privacy rolled out; we saw many WhatsApp users migrating to other secure private messaging apps such as Signal and Telegram.
Although WhatsApp has extended the deadline for its users to accept this new policy, users can’t use their WhatsApp accounts again when the given deadline is over.
However, users can open the messaging app, see messages and receive calls but can’t pick up these calls or reply to these messages.
And when you try to do it, WhatsApp will ask you to agree to the terms before you can reply or receive calls.
When this happens to your account, WhatsApp will add your WhatsApp account to the inactive WhatsApp accounts, and inactive WhatsApp accounts also have 120 days to make changes, or else WhatsApp will delete their accounts.
Now is the time to know what to do next or migrate from the app to Signal or Telegram.
If you plan on staying on WhatsApp, then the messaging app has introduced a new feature you will love.
This new feature allows you to set a wallpaper for specific contact or all contacts.
With this new feature, you can set a wallpaper for each individual you chat with, and you can set a wallpaper of your mom on a chat between your mom and you.
The same applies to your partner. Aside from chatting with him or her, you can also be seeing this picture of yourself with him or her when chatting.
How To Set A Wallpaper For Individual Contact On Android
- Open the contact you want to change the chat wallpaper.
- Tap on the three-dot on the top right and select Wallpaper.
- Now choose your preferred Wallpaper and select SET WALLPAPER.
- Whatsapp will prompt you to choose to set the Wallpaper for that specific contact or all your contacts. Choose ‘For This Contact’ and press Ok.
- Now follow the same steps for each contact you want to change the chat wallpaper.
How To Set A Wallpaper For Individual Contact On iPhone
The settings to change WhatsApp wallpaper for each contact is different on iPhone so here is how to change WhatsApp’s wallpaper for individual contact on iPhone:
- Open your WhatsApp and click on the contact you want to change his or her chat wallpaper
- On the chat screen, click on the contact
- Click on Wallpapers And Sound
- Tap on Choose A New Wallpapers
- Select the WhatsApp wallpaper you want, you can choose from WhatsApp wallpapers or choose from your Photos
- after selecting your preferred wallpaper tap on Set
How To Change WhatsApp Wallpaper For One Contact On iPhone And Android
So let’s say you have changed the chat wallpaper in WhatsApp for individual contact and now want to change the wallpaper again, follow these steps:
- Launch your WhatsApp
- Open the chat of the person you want to change the WhatsApp Wallpaper
- Hit on the three vertical lines on the top right
- Select Wallpaper
- Now click on Remove Custom Wallpaper
How To Change WhatsApp Wallpaper For All Chats On Android
Maybe you want to set one WhatsApp wallpaper for all your contacts, to do this follow these steps:
- Launch WhatsApp
- Hit on the three vertical lines
- Select Settings
- Choose Chats
- Click on Wallpaper
- Now click on Change
- Select from the WhatsApp library or your Photos
- After selecting your preferred photo, click on Confirm or Ok
And they have just rolled out this new feature.
In this article, we covered how to change the chat wallpaper in WhatsApp for an individual contact on both android and iPhone.
Now it is possible to know who you are chatting with since you can now use the person you are chatting with as your chat wallpaper and it will only stay in the chat between you and that person.
Let’s see what is going to follow next, be sure to be visiting us as we will be bringing you all the latest updates.
You might want to check out how to know if someone has saved your number because, with this trick, we use WhatsApp in finding out if your number is actually stored on someone’s phone.
And yes, it is now possible to hide the archived box from your WhatsApp chat screen, read this article to know how to hide the archived box from the chat screen.
Frequently Asked Questions When It Comes To How to set WhatsApp wallpaper for one contact.
- Can I Set A Custom Wallpaper For A Group?
Yes, now you can set a custom wallpaper for any chat, not only WhatsApp contacts but also set a custom wallpaper for a WhatsApp group.
- Can I Set Wallpaper For One Contact On iPhone?
You can now be able to set a wallpaper for one contact on your iPhone.
- Can I Set Wallpaper For One Contact On WhatsApp?
You can now set a custom wallpaper for each contact you chat with, and You can select a different wallpaper for a friend, the same as another wallpaper for that annoying class group.