When we talk about physical money, people have various physical wallets in which they keep the money.
Likewise in the world of cryptocurrency, there are several wallets known as e-wallets that are used for holding the cryptocurrency.
In this article, we will be taking a look at some of the best Bitcoin wallet apps.
Table of Contents
What Is An E-wallet?
An e-wallet is a software application that is used to store cryptocurrency.
Since Bitcoins are not physical objects and cannot be seen, they are stored in coin wallets which are very fast to use and also secure.
Some Of The Best E-Wallet Apps For Storing Cryptocurrency
Here is a list of some of the best cryptocurrency wallet apps that can be used to store your Bitcoins safely.
This is a wallet that can be used for more than just storing cryptocurrency. Coinbase can be used to purchase, sell and transfer cryptos as well.
It can also store a lot of other digital assets even in offline mode securely and it is available in more than 100 countries.
- It is among the biggest crypto exchange apps in the world
- Can be used to buy and sell all cryptocurrency in one place
- Is available on both IOS and Android
- Users can schedule their currency trading based on their appropriate times such as daily, weekly, or monthly
- Ur funds are also stored safely in a vault
This is the first in the world of cryptocurrency banking. It allows users the ability to store more than 10 cryptocurrencies.
Users are also able to earn deposits on their stored cryptos up to 30% a year with a PointPay token.
- Can store and also give daily interest on stored cryptocurrency
- Users can buy and sell bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies by using their credit or debit cards, bank transfer, and even Apple Pay
- User can take instant crypto loans
- Is available for both IOS and Android
This app is regarded as one of the best and safest places to create a cryptocurrency wallet. Users can trade a wide range of cryptocurrencies also on the Binance app.
Through the availability of an API, users can integrate their current trading applications.
- Has a lot of tools needed for trading online
- Its regarded as one of the safest applications for storing cryptocurrency
- It can be downloaded for IOS, windows, and Android
- There are both basic and advanced exchange interfaces for users to choose from when trading
- Can trade an average of 1.2 billion a day
This is a hardware wallet that allows users to store their bitcoins. It can be connected easily to a computer or smartphone and uses a pin code that helps to keep it safe and secure from prying eyes.
- It is a very secure offline storage device
- Supports over 1000 cryptocurrencies
- Has an easy-to-use UI
- Available support platforms are Mac OS x, Linux, and Windows
This is a trading platform that also allows users to exchange other forms of cryptocurrency like Ethereum, litecoin, and EOS. Users can access its peer-to-peer funding market and also offer some advanced tools that help users to visualize their order easily.
- Can be integrated with several other platforms
- Is available for both Android and IOS
- Makes trading easy by providing tools
- Has comprehensive reports that allow you to evaluate your trading performance
This popular wallet offers users the ability to trade in several markets such as commodities, stocks, forex, CFDs, social trading, and indices.
Users can purchase Bitcoin with the Etoro app by creating an account on the app, then link to their bank account to transfer funds to the app. Once all these are complete, users will then be able to purchase bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
- Users can build a crypto-based portfolio
- They can also trade and invest in stocks as well as cryptocurrency
- It is available for both IOS and Android
With hardware support that accepts multiple cryptocurrencies, the ledger also comes with a LED display that is used to validate payments. There is also a PIN that keeps the device secure and safe.
- Can be accessed by using a USB device
- Can install over 100 applications on the ledger
- Gives users the ability to store and also to protect their cryptos
- It has a 2-factor authentification
- It supports Windows 7 upwards, Mac 10 upwards, and Linux
With these wallets, not only will you be able to store and keep your bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies safe, but you will also be able to buy and sell and even trade in stocks and forex, depending on the features of the apps that you choose. You might also want to check out some of the popular cryptocurrencies that you have not heard about.