Many people use E-zwich in Ghana, and because of that, we have taken it upon ourselves to take you through everything you need to know about E-which, how to withdraw money from E-zwich, what is E-zwich, and answer all E-zwich-related questions.
With the advancement of technology worldwide, the instruments of the financial sector have also been upgrading over the years.
Not many people know that you can withdraw an e-zwich, and due to this, most people do not even think about it. The e-zwich financial system was introduced in the country some years ago, but we do not hear much of it nowadays.
In today’s article, I will be showing you how you can withdraw money from an e-zwich.
What Is E-zwich?
The name ‘e-which is the brand name for the National Switch and Smart card payment system.
The The e-zwich system is controlled by the Ghana Interbank Payment and Settlement Systems.
The system is an innovative way to make banking and retail services accessible to people in Ghana.
The system allows its cardholders to access many banks and other financial plans.
As of now, many people in the government’s employ are using the services of e-zwich.
Some students receive their allowances, and those receiving money all receive this money on their e-zwich.
However, most people do not know how to withdraw their money from the e-zwich, so they turn to other financial services to retrieve their cash.
Let us now look at how you can withdraw from the e-zwich.
Requirement For Withdrawing From The E-zwich
Before you can withdraw from the the e-zwich system, there are a few requirements that you must meet. These requirements are,
- You must have a working e-zwich account that has enough money in it
- You should link the E-zwich card you are going to use for the withdrawal to your bank
- You must also present a national identification card such as a driver’s licence, passport, Ghana card, or voter ID
How To Withdraw Money From An E-zwich
After getting all the requirements listed above, follow the steps below to withdraw your money from thee-zwich.
- Go to any bank or an e-zwich or even an ATM
- Tell them that you want to make withdrawals on your e-zwich card
- Provide the e-zwich card together with the ID card
- The teller will then load the required amount that you wish to withdraw
- They will also take your fingerprint
- You will then have to wait for a while as they get your cash ready
- The amount will then be processed for you in cash
After everything has been completed, your money will be given to you.
How To Transfer Money From The E-zwich To Your Momo Wallet
Most people do not know that you can do this as well. You can transfer money from the e-zwich to your mobile money account.
Use the steps below to transfer money from the e-zwich to your mobile money account.
- Visit the bank where you were given your e-zwich card.
- Tell the teller that you wish to transfer money from your e-zwich account into your mobile money account.
- The teller will require your fingerprint verification.
- You will also provide the particular mobile money network to which you wish to transfer the money. Either MTN or AirtelTigo etc
- You will then provide your momo number to the teller, and the transaction will commence.
- After it is done, you will receive an SMS alerting you of transferring funds into your mobile money account.
As you can see, it is pretty easy to make withdrawals on your e-zwich card. All you need is to have the requirements listed in this article, and you are good to go.
I just love your articles!