Have you ever wonder if you can use your unused MTN midnight bundles in the daytime? or how do you use a night plan during the day?
This article will take you through how you are going to use your midnight bundle to browse during the day.
Technological innovations have come to stay, and they have affected the way we live our lives daily. The role technology plays in society today cannot be underrated.
Depending on how people use it, it renders both positive and negative effects on our lives.
Most businesses depend on technological innovations to survive. And with the advent of mobile phones, telcos, the internet, and new media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Twitter.
The world now operates on a global digital market.
Students and teachers are both able to interact through various digital platforms regardless of the distance. Internet access allows individuals to surf and get any resources or information they need online.
Patients are now able to book a consultation with their Doctors through app-based services. Life has become more comfortable with technological advancements.
In a world today where technological innovations like smartphones have taken over, the demand for data bundles also upsurges.
Along with introducing new media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram, a network must use mobile data to access these applications.
Someone May Ask What Is Mobile Data?
Mobile data is one of the many ways your mobile phone or smartphone operates off. Mobile network providers have offered mobile data through several technologies.
In the likes of GSM (in 1G, 2G, 3G, and 4G,4G LTE, and now we even have 5G)
Mobile Network Providers offer their customers varying amounts of data transfer within a range. Some plans are unlimited and limited, depending on the price.
Mobile data, however, because of its essentiality in the internet age, is one of the most expensive commodities now.
One cannot access the internet without cellular data, ranging from browsing on social media to video gaming, downloading, and streaming. Hence, the demand for mobile data has also become very high.
Due to high data bundles, people now resort to switching off their data during the day unless they must access their social media.
When done, they switch it on at night, where midnight is accessible, cheaper than what they subscribe to during the day.
What Time Can You Use MTN Night Data?
You can access the MTN midnight data from 12:00 am to 5:00 am. Even when you are not able to use all your bundle, it is not going to expire and it can also be used again same time each day.
Network providers such as Vodafone, MTN, Glo, Airtel Tigo, and others offer ranges of midnight data bundles to their pre-paid customers.
Midnight data bundles have become the cheapest data bundles one could ever get.
But midnight can only use these bundles at midnight, as the name suggests.
Some people, however, keep asking if there is a way to use these bundles during day time. And guess what? The answer is yes.
I will show you how to use MTN midnight data bundles during the daytime in the following points.
How To Use MTN Midnight Data Bundle During The Day
- So, first, you will dial the MTN data bundle short *138#. A pop-up message appears, and then you choose option 2 for midnight bundles.
- The next thing to do is choose option 1 for self and then choose one again for Flexi bundles and now enter the amount you wish to bundle, say GHS 2.99. Choose either to pay with airtime or MoMo to pay to receive your midnight data bundle.
- Now, here is why you are here. After going through all these processes, let’s take you through how to use the accumulated bundle during the day.
- Go to Settings on your phone, select systems, and then click on date and time. Now put off automatic time, the network provided time and time zone on the phone.
- We are getting to the climax of the whole process, so at this juncture, you change the initial time on your phone to say 12:15 am, change the date to the following day, say if today is 16th, change it to 17th, and then restart your phone.
Now enjoy using your MTN midnight data bundle during the day. You can also read on how to extend your MTN bonus for another 7 days if it is yet to expire.
MTN midnight bundles are the best packages when it comes to browsing at night.
However, as the name suggests, this bundle can only use it at night, which we all used to believe. In this article, we went through how to use this midnight bundle in the daytime.